The purpose of the Lucretia and Joseph Brown School PTO is to support and promote the best possible education and educational environment for our students. The Brown School PTO works to serve the needs of the students, faculty, administration and parents of our school.
The PTO is made up of a group of dedicated, hard-working, positive parents who volunteer to help provide the best possible educational experience for our children.
Parents are members simply by having a child at the Brown Elementary school. There are many ways to participate and we encourage you to get involved in any and all ways that best suit your schedule.
We need help with Teacher Appreciation, Enrichment Planning, Playground Supply Team, Magic Hat Representative, Fun Run and more!
Interested in getting involved? Please Contact us at email@example.com!
- Abby Lewis & Kate Schmeckpeper, Co-Presidents
- Madey Poss & Karla Strobel, Co-Vice Presidents
- Danielle Bulger & Jess Chamberlin, Co-Treasurers
- Liv Dolce & Kate Whorf, Co-Secretaries
- Bit Coppola, Advisor
- Kristen Pratt, Advisor
- Magic Hat Representative, Mary Kennedy
- Room Parent Coordinator, Katie Benoit