We are excited to power our first-ever Fun Run at the new Brown School with our community! The Brown School PTO will host our 6th Annual Fun Run to celebrate fitness and build school spirit!
The Fun Run is a fun event to encourage physical fitness, foster school spirit and raise money for our elementary school. At our last Fun Run, held both at the Coffin and Eveleth Schools during the pandemic, we raised more than $19,000!
School code: 6082e956e17ea
May 25, 2022
During the School Day
Volunteer on the day of the event to make the race a blast!
Our 2022 Fun Run Goals
- To celebrate being active, being together and spending time outdoors having fun!
- To raise $20,000 for our school which will fund:
- Enrichment programs like the Mass Audubon hands-on science exploration, and beloved motivational speaker Ooch;
- Outdoor garden lessons and garden supplies;
- Fun family events like Monster Mash and the Holiday Shop; and,
- Teacher appreciation efforts.
Thank you to our the local organizations who are helping support the 2022 Fun Run:
Marblehead Sports Shop
Mud Puddle Toys
YMCA of the North Shore!
Getting sponsored is optional but kids enjoy thinking of creative ways to raise money! This year we are again teaming up with The Get Movin’ Crew for our online registration and the ability for each student to create their own private fundraising webpage. It will make asking family and friends for donations so much easier!
*Classes that have all students register online for the Fun Run will earn 10 minutes of extra recess!
Read information about how to help volunteer on the day of the event to make our Fun Run a blast for students here!